>Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Squares
1 3/4 cups crushed graham crackers (about 28 crackers)
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 packages (8 ozs each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3 tbsp raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Crust: In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a foil lined 11 in X 7 in baking dish. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl (I used my KitchenAid mixer for this), beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add eggs, beat on low speed just until combined.
4.Pour cream cheese mixture into baking dish and spread evenly.
5. Drizzle jam evenly over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate overnight.
7. Let stand at room temperature before slicing. Cut into even squares of the desired size.